Sunday, March 2, 2014

Breakfast

I usually eat something different than my kids for Breakfast.  I try and rotate between the following;  Oatmeal, homemade granola, eggs and toasts, German pancakes, Breakfast burritos, Norweigan pancakes.  The other day I wanted to just make something filling for them with the stuff they love.  Although I can't say I make everything from scratch nor is it all organic.  I do however take comfort from anything I put more prep in. or make myself.


make a crust like you would for pizza- Found in back to basics or use 2 pillsbury crescent rolls packages.  Roll out and squish seams together.  Cover with slighly undercooked scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, peppers or anything else you choose.  I Baked according to time needed as on package to cook crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment